Imagine your thoughts about what you eat actually changing the hormone that says "Hey I am SATISFIED!!" A group of researcher who are chronically curious about the physiological and psychological drivers of eating and satisfaction wanted to see if the mind-set about the WHAT eaten influences the body chemistry. In a nutshell they took 46 people...
About: Liz Berry
Recent Posts by Liz Berry
Virtually everyone I speak with who works (so pretty much everybody) confesses to the strong tide pulling them to the shore of “office treats.” Some deal with tighter clothes and others know they would never eat donuts, coffee cake, Girl Scout cookies, candy and so on if it didn’t hit them in the face when they go...
Born: 1900 USA Death: February 2016 USA
- Millions lose billions of pounds. Most regain all weight in less than 5 years
- Inventor of eating disorders, disordered eating, body dissatisfaction
- Slaveholder of body confidence and joyful exercise
- Murderer: ephedra alkaloid dietary supplements
- Euphoria with weight loss,
- Despair with weight regain plus, plus, plus
Biography:To best honor all who brought Diet to life. www.cnn.com/2013/02/08/health/diets-through-history
Recent Comments by Liz Berry
- April 1, 2015 on Hot Greek Yogurt Spinach Artichoke Dip